Latest information from H-BRS on the coronavirus
Students and employees receive information on the situation regarding the new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 via this page, which will be updated regularly.
Last Updated: 13 April 2021
News for winter semester 2020/21 and summer semester 2021
The Corona pandemic is dominating everyday life at our university. In view of the general development of the disease, the President’s Office decided at its meeting on 12 January 2021 that no face-to-face courses may be held until the end of the winter semester (31 March 2021). The courses will be held exclusively online, and this also applies to the examinations in the winter semester.
The summer semester 2021 is also planned as an online-only semester. If the infection in the summer semester permits, additional courses may be held in attendance. Students who do not take part in these additional face-to-face courses should not suffer any disadvantage as a result. The decision on face-to-face examinations in the summer semester is still pending. The President’s Office will bring it about and announce it in good time.
News available in English language
- 11 April Service and opening hours during the Corona pandemic
- 7 April Library: negative quick test required
- 30 March Service and opening hours of the library
- 28 February BibLounge - Information & answers in open videochat
- 12 January Online teaching only until summer
- 16 December No face-to-face courses for the time being
- 11 November University elections 2020 postponed again
- 2 November H-BRS set for a digital November in its hybrid semester
- 26 October Instruction Aid for Coronavirus Measures and Hygiene Concept (Intranet)
- 1 October Placard Information from the president's office
- 17 September Travel digitally and study without borders
- 4 September The "Coronomester" in retrospect with a brief preview
- 9 July Winter semester 2020/21 also not a standard semester
- 16 June Video message of the Department of Natural Sciences
- 8 June Application start for the winter semester is fixed
- 4 June Placard: About the coronavirus
- 4 May Standard period of study is extended by one semester
Universal protective measures
Minimum distance, face mask, washing hands: The most important corona protection measures of Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg are shown in pictograms. It is intended as a reminder of basic hygiene rules in all buildings of the university. The Corona measures and hygiene concept of the H-BRS applies to all locations and is constantly updated due to current changes in legal requirements. On Information and measures for employees you will find further information on preventive measures taken by the university management. In addition, a notice of the Presidium provides information on hygiene rules.