We integrate the concepts of entrepreneurship, innovation and SMEs in teaching, research and transfer. We offer experimential learning, provide advisory services as well as access to local and international networks to all those interested in gaining and improving their entrepreneurial background.
Within H-BRS, we serve as the central contact point for students, employees, graduates and researchers on subjects related to self-employment, business establishment and development of tools to enhance the entrepreneurial mindset and motivate action.
CENTIM aims to foster a vibrant ecosystem for the creation and growth of entrepreneurships.
The overarching objectives are:
- To motivate, support and advise students, alumni and employees interested in setting up a company, in their startup projects
- To raise awareness of internal and external actors for topics related to startups by linking entrepreneurship, innovation and SMEs
- To transfer startup competences and qualifications in teaching
- To promote startups and innovation at H-BRS
- To provide support services such as research consulting and training
- To provide (further) training with the objective of relaying know-how relevant to SMEs in the regions
Our team consists of professors and employees of different disciplines. In this way, interdisciplinarity and diversity of topics are embedded in teaching, research and consulting.
CENTIM transfers knowledge and innovations into society, for example by working closely with partnership networks such as the Digital Hub Region Bonn AG, the BusinessCampus and the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg Chamber of Industry and Commerce.