Among all participants who have answered at least one question correctly, we will raffle the following prizes:
- 3 drinking bottles by dopper
- 3 bamboo lunch boxes
- 20 metal boxes with peppermint pastilles
- 35 PC camera covers
- 40 pens and sticky notes sets
The Respekt! Quiz Challenge begins. Email your answers to the three questions below by 27 May 2020, 12.00 noon at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Respekt! Quiz Challenge:
1. How many different nationalities were enrolled at the H-BRS in winter term 2019/20?
2. Where does the annual Christopher Street Day (CSD) originate?
a. In the signing by Governor Stan Christopher of the law prohibiting conversion therapy
in the State of California (USA) in 2012
b. In the appointment of the first gay mayor in Philadelphia (USA) named
Christopher Street in 1989
c. In the Stonewall Riots on Christopher Street in New York (USA) in 1969
3. Since when are women officially allowed to study in Germany?
We wish all participants lots of fun and success!
Your Respekt! Team