RDC-Conference - Students from the Department of Computer Science at H-BRS present research results from their R&D projects.
- 11:30 - 11:45 a.m. Alan Gomez Torres: Registering And Visualizing Point Cloud Data With Existing 3D CityGML Models
- 11:45 - 12:00 a.m. Anargh Viswanath: Estimation of Water Content in Agricultural Landvia UAV-based Sensing
- 12:00-12:15 p.m. Samuel Parra Gonzalez: Specifying QoS Requirements and Capabilities for Component-Based Robot Software
- 12:15-12:30 p.m. Aswinkumar Vijayananth: Benchmarking Uncertainty Estimation Methods in Neural Networks for Regression
- 12:30-12:45 p.m. Pause
- 12:45-13:00 p.m. Chandrika Sundakampalayam Paramasivam: Comparative Evaluation of Generative Models for Future Frame Prediction
- 13:00-13:15 Uhr Jithin Sasikumar: Explaining Deep Learning Models for Detecting Anomalies in Time Series Data
- 13:15-13:30 p.m. Manoj Kolpe Lingappa: Environmental sound classi
Interested parties are cordially invited to the Webex conference.
On 05.07.2021 follows a continuation of the RDC conference.