How does the Respekt! photo contest work?
- Take a picture of a subject on campus that you associate with diversity or sustainability at Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, or photograph yourself with a card on which you complete the following sentence: "Respekt! at H-BRS means to me...".
- Send your photo until 30 November 2019 to email@example.com.
Win great prizes and with a little luck your photo will be published in an exhibition.
Among all participants we raffle:
- 1x 100,- Euro Deutsche Bahn voucher
- 2x 50,- Euro voucher for a local bookshop
- 7x 25,- Euro voucher for the CaffeeKarre at Sankt Augustin Campus
- 7x 25,- Euro voucher for the cafe campus at Rheinbach Campus
- 10x 15,- Euro cinema voucher
By taking part in the photo contest, you agree that H-BRS may save your personal data and use it for the purpose of conducting and processing the competition. Please also note that by submitting your photo, you transfer the rights to use the image to H-BRS. Further information can be found in the conditions of participation (only in German).
Enjoy taking pictures!
The initiative "Respekt!” at H-BRS addresses various aspects of diversity and sustainability. Mutual recognition, appreciation, acceptance and understanding of different personalities and interaction are strengthened. The initiative "Respekt!" was founded by the Vice President for International Affairs and Diversity together with the Presidential Representative for Diversity of the H-BRS and the International Centre for Sustainable Development (IZNE).