Skip to main content

Communications and Marketing

Permissions for filming and photography

You want to report on Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University and plan to film or photograph at one of our locations in Sankt Augustin, Rheinbach or Hennef?

You are searching for a fitting location for your film or photo shoots? You can get the required filming permit at the executive department Communications and Marketing.