M.Sc.Research AssistantProject eTa
Field of research
Modelling the effects of exercise strain to body parameters (e.g., heart rate)
- Alexander Asteroth, Melanie Ludwig, and Kevin Bach. Probabilistic Performance Profiling. In Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Computer Science in Sport (IACSS 2019). Band 1028 in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pages 123–131. Springer Nature Switzerland AG, 2020.
- Melanie Ludwig, Harald G. Grohganz, and Alexander Asteroth. A Convolution Model for Prediction of Physiological Responses to Physical Exercises. In Sport Science Research and Technology Support Information (icSPORTS 2016/2017), Band 975 in Communications in Computer and Information Science, pages 18–35. Springer Nature Switzerland AG, 2019.
- Melanie Ludwig, Alexander Asteroth, Christian Rasche, and Mark Pfeiffer. Including the Past: Performance Modeling Using a Preload Concept by Means of the Fitness-Fatigue-Model. International Journal of Computer Science in Sport, 18(1):115–134, 2019.
- Alexander Asteroth, and Melanie Ludwig. A Probabilisitc Model of Maximal Mean Performance. 12th International Symposium on Computer Science in Sport (IACSS 2019), pages 6-7
- Melanie Ludwig, Katrin Hoffmann, Stefan Endler, Alexander Asteroth, and Josef Wiemeyer. Measurement, Prediction, and Control of Individual Heart Rate Responses to Exercise - Basics and Options forWearable Devices. Front. Physiol., 9(778), 2018.
- Melanie Ludwig, and Alexander Asteroth. Preload for a More Reasonable Performance Prediction with the Fitness FatigueModel. In 22nd annual Congress of the European College of Sport Science (ECSS 2017).
- Melanie Ludwig, Harald Grohganz, and Alexander Asteroth. A Convolution Model for Heart Rate Prediction in Physical Exercise. In Proceedings of the 4th International Congress on Sport Sciences Research and Technology Support (icSPORTS 2016), pages 157-164
- Melanie Ludwig, David Schaefer, and Alexander Asteroth. Training Simulation with Nothing but Training Data - Simulating Performance based on Training Data Without the Help of Performance Diagnostics in a Laboratory. In Proceedings of the 4th International Congress on Sport Sciences Research and Technology Support (icSPORTS 2016), pages 75-82
- Melanie Ludwig and Alexander Asteroth. Predicting performance from outdoor cycling training with the fitness-fatigue model. In Proceedings dvs-Workshop Modelling in Endurance Sports, pages 3–6. KOPS – The Institutional Repository of the University of Konstanz, 2016. URI: http://nbn-resolving.de/urn:nbn:de:bsz:352-0-371586 .
- Matthias Füller, Ashok Meenakshi Sundaram, Melanie Ludwig, Alexander Asteroth and Erwin Prassler. Modeling and Predicting the Human Heart Rate During Running Exercise, in Information and Communication Technologies for Ageing Well and e-Health, pages 106-125, Springer, 2015
- David Schäfer, Alexander Asteroth, and Melanie Ludwig. Training plan evolution based on training models. International Symposium on Innovations in Intelligent Systems and Applications (INISTA), 2015
- Melanie Ludwig, Ashok Meenakshi Sundaram, Matthias Füller, Alexander Asteroth, and Erwin Prassler. On modeling the cardiovascular system and predicting the human heart rate under strain. 1st International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies for Ageing Well and e-Health (ICT4AgeingWell-2015), pages 106–117, 2015