There are 6 rooms for independent study which can be found at A 125, A 127, A 129, A 131 and C 051.
These rooms can be booked online at no charge via SARBS .
How to book a room:
- Rooms can only be booked a maximum of one week in advance, e.g. on wednesday this week for wednesday next week.
- Rooms can be booked and cancelled until 24 hours ahead of the booked period.
- Every student has a contingent of 4 hours per week.
- Keys are handed out at the main reception at the beginning of the booked period of time. If keys have not been collected in time, the reception will hand them out to other students if the need arises.
- Rooms that cannot be booked via SARBS are administered by the reception.
- The department encourages the formation of learning groups to use the rooms efficiently.
NO SPACES AVAILABLE?
- If you cannot find an available room, please contact our Service Point  Informatik. Staff will let you have the keys of unused lecture halls.
- Additionally, it is possible to study in the dining hall (Mensa) before and after mealtimes. Please ask at the reception.