FrOSCon will also offer a dedicated track for contributions with a scientific background for the forth time. For that we are looking for submissions dealing with Open Source software and development in science.
This may, amongst others, be talks about
- usage of Open Source software in scientific projects
- development of scientific projects as Open Source software
- research about Open Source development and communities
In contrast to purely scientific conferences, you can get in touch with the Open Source software community at FrOSCon. We especially look forward to submissions that aim to improve the cooperation between researchers and the software community.
Submissions are accepted until >>>June 30th, 2019<<<. The Submission should contain a title and an abstract for the talk and can be in German or English.
Please send your contributions via emil to email@example.com 
After the conference it is planed to publish selected talks in proceedings published by Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.
Length of the contribution
The abstract should describe the contents of your talk within at most one page.
The talk should take about 45 minutes.
Selected talks will be asked to send a paper for the proceedings (six pages maximum).
Selected papers for the proceedings will get a LaTeX template.
- Abstract deadline: >>>June 30th, 2019<<<
- Notification of accepted talks: Within July, 2019
- Conference: August 10th and 11st, 2019, University of Applied Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, Sankt Augustin, Germany
CC-BY-4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ )