Prof. Dr. Arkady S. Yushchenko of Bauman Moskow State Technical University (BMSTU) , Moskow, Russia, cordially invites you to his lecture series.
As a recognized expert in fuzzy logic in control fields, Yushchenko will give an exclusive and multi-faceted lecture series at the H-BRS.
16 July, 10 am - 12 am, room C 116 Lection 1
Presentation of Bauman Moscow State Technical University and dept. «Robotic Systems and Mechatronics». History and founders. Organization of education process. Scientific research and laboratories. New areas and perspectives.
16 July, 1 pm - 3 pm, room C 116 Lection 2
Collaborative Robotics (CR) as a new direction of robot applications in industry, agriculture, medicine and human life. CR classification connected with the way of human-robot collaboration and new scientific problems.
17 July, 10 am - 12 am, room C 063, Lection 3
Fuzzy Logic (FL) as a means of human-CR communication. Basic terms and main theses: Fuzzy Set, Membership functions, Linguistic variables, Production rules. The main rules of fuzzy inference. FL in Dialogue mode of human-robot communication. Emotional aspect of Dialogue Control.
17 July, 1 pm - 3 pm, room C 116, Seminar
FL control systems simulation using MATLAB and Fuzzy Logic Toolbox. Examples of FL applications.
18 July, 10 am - 12 am, room C 116, Lection 4
Neuro-fuzzy systems and their comparison with FL and neural networks. Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System (ANFIS). Technologies of FL systems training: backward error propagation; reinforcement learning.
18 July, 1 am - 3 am, room C 116, Lection 5
Psychological problems of CR. Human perception and psycho-linguistic scales. Cognitive Ergonomics and modes of human thinking simulation. Ergonomic requirements for human in CR. Human in virtual reality. Evolution of robotized Society.
Prof. Yushchenko, Professor of BAUMAN State Technical University is a member of the Scientific Council on Robotics and Mechatronics of the Russian Academy of Sciences. He is also the head of the artificial intelligence program funded by the Russian Foundation of Basic Research.
- International conference of extreme robotics
- Russian Multi-Conference on Control Problems (MCPC), Workshop «Robotics and Mechatronics»
- International conference Ergo-2018: Human factors in complex technical systems and environments
- International scientific and practical conference "Integrated models and soft computing in artificial intelligence." This conference is dedicated to fuzzy logic methods, held once every two years
Member of editorial board of scientific journals such as
- "Mechatronics, Automation and Control" (Ed. "Mechanical Engineering"),
- "Robotics and Technical Cybernetics" (Ed. TSNII RTK), Vestnik MGTU im. N.E. Bauman, a series of "Instrument".
- Journal «Robotics and technical cybernetics
Assortment of relevant books
- "The Basics of Managing Robots" (co-author - SL Zenkevich) - ed. MGTU them. N. Bauman, 2nd edition was published in 2004,
- "Mathematical Foundations of Automatic Control Theory" (in collaboration) in three volumes. Ed. MGTU them. N.E. Bauman.
- "Theory of discrete automatic control systems" (co-author - V. Ivanov). Ed. MGTU them. N. Bauman Second edition was published in 2015