Language Tests

The Language Centre is currently offering the DSH, a German language proficiency test. For further information on test contents, test dates and registration please refer to the respective menu item below.

If you need to pass a language proficiency test in order to study at a German university or abroad, please find out in due time which language proficiency test is required. If you have any questions about studying at the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, please contact the Central Study Guidance Service; for further information about studying abroad, please contact the International Office.

You can also get in contact with the language coordinator for your degree programme (see Faculty and staff) if you have any questions about language proficiency tests.


German as a Foreign Language: