Travel Expenses (Extranet)

You need information (or forms) about

  • business trips
  • continuing education
  • Excursions
  • permanent business travel
  • Foreign travel
  • BahnCard
  • Certification A1 / Posting Certificate

or would you like to know something about student travel assistance?

Then please log in to the intranet or call us.


The information stored on the intranet is exclusively for the employees of the university and can not be provided externally.