Skip to main content

Registrar's Office

Information on the student ID card

2020-05-04_vorschaubild_icon_infos_eltern.jpg (DE)
All students at Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, University of Applied Sciences (H-BRS) receive a student ID card after enrolment.

The student ID card is provided for the time of your study at H-BRS and has a maximum validity of 5 years.

If necessary, an international student ID card can be obtained at The General Students' Committee (AStA) of the H-BRS.

Technical issues with or loss of the student ID card

If your student ID card is lost or your name has changed, a new student ID card will be issued upon payment of a fee of 20 EUR.

Please transfer the 20 EUR to:

Recipient: Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg

IBAN: DE69 3705 0299 0033 000705

Reason for payment: student ID card and your full name.

If there is a technical issue, no fees will be charged.

Possible uses of the student card

 1. Library

The student card is also your user card for the university library.

2. Canteen (“Mensa”)

The student ID card can be used as a canteen card by charging the "Mensa" account at the charging device in the two canteens.

If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office.