The PC-Pools are located in rooms:
A 126, C 063, C 175, C 177 and C 181
Laptop-Pools in C115, C 117 and C 119.
They are used for lectures and tutorials as well during the semester.
Opening times of our PC-Pools:
C115, C117, C119 and C175 can be used for independent studying if there are no lectures. Please collect the keys at the reception desk.
The room can be used between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.. During opening hours there will be senior students and staff answering your questions. Should no tutor be present, please collect the keys for A126 at the Servicepoint in A102.1.
- Space for 30 students plus one lecturer
- Power Supply at each table
- Power supply and network connection
- Please bring your own cables.
PC-Pool A 126
- Every work station can be used for laptop as well as PC.
- Every work station has its own power supply.
- Every work station is equipped with network cable connection.
- Possibility toconnect keyboard, mouse and/or monitor via KVM-switch at each work station.
- Printer available (Please bring your own paper).