- The Department of Social Policy and Social Security at the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences prepares students for taking on specialist and managerial responsibility in social security systems.
- The courses of study offered are characterized by their practical and scientific orientation.
- The specialist disciplines represented work in an interdisciplinary manner on the scientific penetration of the fields of social security.
- As a scientifically independent and reliable partner, the department supports, advises and researches questions relating to the understanding and optimization of social systems.
- It offers students and employees a multidisciplinary environment, supports their professional and academic development and ensures a healthy work-life balance.
- The faculty is one of the leading educational and research locations in the field of social security nationally and makes a lasting contribution in the interest of the people there.
- Its graduates play a formative role in practice.
- It is regarded as the center for the establishment and expansion of social insurance science in Germany.
- Internationally, the department has a good reputation among experts in the field of social security.