Study our International MBA Master's degree program "CSR & NGO Management" either part-time (30 months) or full-time (18 months), comfortably alongside your job.
The MBA program "CSR and NGO Management" is designed for international working professionals and students with relevant job experience who wish to develop their management and leadership skills and enhance their career in the fields of non-governmental development projects and sustainable businesses. The program offers academic, interdisciplinary, and intercultural exchange and deals with the management of corporate social responsibility and non-governmental organizations (CSR & NGO Management). Students of the MBA program will learn how to promote sustainability within a non-governmental organization or a CSR department.
Key facts about our MBA Program
"CSR & NGO Management":
• Internationally recognized MBA degree
• Full-time or part-time studies possible
• Weekend classes only (Friday afternoon and Saturdays)
• Perfectly compatible with work or family life
• Course language: English
• Team-oriented with small interactive classes
• International and multidisciplinary study groups
• Lecturers and experts from academia & practice
• AQAS Accredited international MBA program
Application for Intake 2022
Request for information material or an individual consultation: