- in BSc Applied Biology, 2nd Semester (Summer Term)
- 6 h/week (2L/2E/2P)
- Credits: 7 ECTS
Content of the Practical Course
1. Cultivation of Bacteria/Sterile Technique
2. Identification of an Unknown Microorganism
3. Determination of the Cell Number
4. Microbial Growth
5. Oxygen and Its Effect on the Growth of Bacteria
- Enrolment in the 2. semester of the Applied Biology program at Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.
Successful attendance of the Safety Instructions (part of the Introduction Weeks, always in September/October) and the Special Safety Instructions (always shortly before the first group starts).
Information For New Students: You have to attend these instructions before you are allowed to participate in any practical course of this university. Please ask for the dates in advance!
Successful participation in Written Exam and in Practical Course.
Written Exam: 60%
Practical Course: 40%