Skip to main content

Administrative unit 2: Human Resources

Administrative unit 2: Human Resources manages all personnel matters relating to civil servants, professors, employees covered by collective agreements, auxiliary staff and lecturers. This also includes the topics of travel expenses, time recording, sick leave and occupational integration management (BEM).

News from Administrative unit 2: Human Resources

For our latest information, please log in to the university intranet.


You are not yet working at Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, but would like to? As a university, we are always on the lookout for qualified staff!

Come to Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg and play an active role in shaping the future!

Information A-Z

Incapacity for work and holidays

Job reference

Operational integration management

Appointment Commissioners

Childcare costs

Educational holiday

Parental time

Training courses

Mobile work

Maternity protection

Human resources reporting

Travel expenses

Travel expenses (Extranet)

Additional work and overtime

Time correction, time off work and badges