The MBA program is designed for international students with professional experience who wish to develop their management skills. The program offers academic, interdisciplinary and intercultural exchange and deals with the management of corporate social responsibility and non-governmental organizations (CSR & NGO). Students of the MBA program will learn how to promote sustainability within a non-governmental organization or a CSR department.
Key facts about our MBA Program:
• Internationally recognized MBA degree
• Full-time or part-time studies possible
• Weekend classes only
• Perfectly compatible with work or family life
• English taught curriculum
• Team-oriented with small interactive classes
• International and multidisciplinary study groups
• Lecturers and experts from academia & practice
• AQAS Accredited MBA program
General information about applying
Application period for winter term 2021: 1 December 2020 – 31 May 2021 (if study visa required), 1 December 2020 – 31 July 2021 (if no visa required).