Monday - Friday: 7.00 - 16.00, reception staffed around the clock
The Department of Social Policy and Social Security at the Hennef Campus.
At the Hennef Campus, the H-BRS offers the degree programme Social Insurance, specialising in Accident Insurance (B.A.). The other courses offered by the Department of Social Policy and Social Security take place at the Sankt Augustin Campus.
A special campus
Studying and living on the Hennef campus:
- The department offers living space for students in the building. The 214 single rooms are equipped with shower, WC, television, telephone and internet connection.
- Professional and individual support from the university staff
- Modern lecture halls and seminar rooms; library
- Numerous PC pools; campus-wide WLAN
- Varied sports and freetime activities
- Active campus life (health days for students, language courses, workshops on key skills such as time management, presentation techniques, etc.)
- An on-campus cafeteria provides meals, and communal kitchens are also available to students.
Video from the Hennef Campus
Please address post to the Hennef Campus to:
Zum Steimelsberg 7