The 8th conference on "Universities, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development in Africa" will take place on 19th and 20th February 2020 at Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences in Sankt Augustin. The conference is organized within the BET Ghana project, funded by DAAD/BMZ.
Over the coming weeks we will update this website with more information and detail about the conference.
Get informed about past conferences here.
Follow our BET Ghana project blog!
The Call for Abstracts has now been closed.
- Submission of abstracts: 15 November, 2019
- Review of abstracts, feedback to contributors: 20 December, 2019
- Registration open: January 10, 2020
- Submission of presentations: 12 February, 2020
- Registration deadline: 14 February, 2020
- Conference days: 19 - 20 February, 2020
- Submission of presentations and posters for publication on conference website: 15 March, 2020
- Submission of academic papers: 15 April, 2020
20 Euro: Students
10 Euro: Students' Day Ticket
35 Euro: Conference Speaker and Participants from Africa
75 Euro: Regular Ticket
You will find all important documents in the section "Related Documents"