What does Young Professionals offer?
- They take part in compact seminars such as "strengthening self-reflection and self-competence" in order to prepare for teaching or leadership activity.
- Normally, you can apply your acquired knowledge very quickly when working in the field as a tutor.
- You will be supported and assisted with uncertainties and problems in tutoring.
- You will receive an individual certificate for your participation in the excellence program "Young Professionals" including the measures you have chosen.
What awaits Young Professionals?
- You are a student or student in the Department of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Technical Journalism.
- You are technically very good or at least good and are optimally in the second or third semester.
- You are interested in personal development and are reliable and open to new challenges.
- You like to convey knowledge and values.
Which benefits does "Young Professionals" also offer me?
Young Professionals also addresses all students in the masters and doctoral programs.
Self-management, decision-making ability, personality and conflict management are among the significant interdisciplinary skills required by employers. A degree or a doctorate gives reason to mature these competences on the occasion of challenging situations.
With seminars such as "time and self-management in the doctorate" Young Professionals accompanies masters and doctoral students to recognize these challenges as a training opportunity and to use them for personal development.
Who is behind Young Professionals?
Young Professionals is responsibly led by Dr Anouschka Strang, a graduate economist who has been successfully working in coaching and training for many years.
- She is assisted by various professors and teachers who offer subject-specific seminars or take on individual supervision.