The International Conference on Robotics and Systems (IROS) is hosted by The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers IEEE and the Robotics Society of Japan (RSJ). This years' event took place from 1 to 5 October in Madrid and was themed "Towards a robotic society".
An impressive number of eight staff and alumni of the Master of Autonomous Systems of H-BRS contributed as authors of papers or held workshops. We are proud to have played such an active part in one of the worlds two biggest conferences in the field with more than 3.000 attendees.
Staff and alumni at IROS 2018
- Madhura Thosar (Alumna and Ph.D. student Univ. Magdeburg, Germany) - workshop contribution
- Christian Müller (Alumnus and Ph.D. student Univ. Magdeburg, Germany) - workshop contribution
- Jose Sanchez Loza (Alumnus and Ph.D. student Pascal Institute, France) - workshop contribution
- Dirk Holz (Alumnus, Google Inc. USA)
- Aleksander Mitrevski (MAS staff and Ph.D. student) - contribution to workshop
- Santosh Thoduka (MAS staff and Ph.D. student) - contribution to workshop
- Sebastian Blumenthal (Alumnus and Ph.D. student, Locomotec) - co-author regular paper
- Rubanrat Ravichandraw (MAS student) - co-author regular paper