This flew seamlessly into a lively, respectful and productive discussion on competences, structure and strategic orientation of the institute, which was continued during dinner.
The institute looks forward to working together with its committed and dedicated advisors and confidently looks into the joint future.
The Advisory Board
- Dr. Nils Bornemann (GKN Sinter Metals Engineering GmbH)
- Prof. Dr. Roland Faller (University of California)
- Prof. Dr. Margit Geißler (Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences (Vice President Research))
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Michael Lauster (Fraunhofer Institute for Technological Trend Analysis INT)
- Dr.-Ing. Jörg Lefèvre (DBU - German Federal Environmental Foundation)
- Karl-Friedrich Linder (Dr. Reinold Hagen Foundation)
- Dr. Ingrid Pfleiderer (Deutsche Telekom AG)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sabine Roller (University of Siegen)
- Patrik Tykesson (Kumpan electric (e-bility GmbH)