Department of Management Sciences
Student council Management Sciences StA
Tuesday and Thursday: from 12:00 to 13:00
What do we stand for?
For cooperation between students and professors at our university.
What do we do?
We represent you and your interests so that your studies are a complete success. That's why we need you! So come and visit us.
The departments and our team
The chairpersons lead our team and are the direct contact for members of the student council and enquiries from the university as well as sponsors. They also coordinate the meetings (always on the first Tuesday of the month during the semester), the organisation of events and the cooperation of all departments. Beyond the student council, they also take care of the committee networking, i.e. the exchange with other student councils, the student parliament and the AStA.
- Daniel Feder-Matheis - Chair
- Lea Bockem - Deputy Chair
Our finance officers always keep an eye on the numbers. They are responsible for the budget and control all incoming and outgoing payments.
- Isabell Arens - Chief Financial Officer
- Lukas Müller - Deputy Chief Financial Officer (also member of the Audit Committee)
- Ariane Hirschmann - Finance Officer (also member of the Departmental Council)
- Max Landmann - Finance Officer
The public relations officers deal with communication between the student council and the public. The focus is on the exchange between the Student Council and the more than 1,500 students of the Student Council. Each semester thus has a direct source for receiving up-to-date information and being informed about activities. The main communication channels are LEA, WhatsApp, Instagram and the website on the university's website.
- Max Landefeld - Head of Unit
- Lara Sophia Püschner - Advisor
- Phoebe Gurbin - Advisor
First Semester Support (Bachelor and Master)
In order to give first-year students a carefree and enjoyable start to their studies, we have a separate department for this purpose. The advisors take care of welcoming new students, the Business Studies Bachelor first semester trip and many other orientation events.
In addition, they provide the first-year students with all the important information and always have an open ear for your questions.
- Phoebe Gurbin - Head of Unit (IB)
- Tilman Gayer - Advisor (also member of the Departmental Council)
- Lena Marie Mohr - Advisor (BWL)
- Tessa von Selchow - Advisor (BWL)
- Merle Koch - Advisor (BWL)
- Sophie Albrecht - Advisor (IB)
Campus evens and culture
- Sophie Böhme - Head of Unit (also member of the Departmental Council)
- Arne Schreiber - Advisor
The officers of the organisation department take care of our office and warehouse. This includes the purchase of drinks, stock-keeping, office equipment and logistical support for the other departments.
- Sebastian Weschenbach - Head of Unit
- Lukas Müller - Advisor
- Alexander Wigge - Advisor
We also organise other events outside the university. Our Semesterending Party in Bonn is one of them.
- Max Lafeld - Head of Unit
- Sophie Böhme - Advisor
- Sara Schaa - Advisor