Departmental colloquium in the summer semester 2021
The virtual, public lectures will take place on Thursdays at 5 pm during the lecture period. The information on how to participate will be made available on this page in the near future. All interested parties are cordially invited.
- Prof. Dr. Mike Althaus (inaugural lecture): Ion channel research in Rheinbach: a story of salt, water and electricity in the human body
- Prof. Dr. Ralf Möller (inaugural lecture): From Rheinbach into space: fascination and responsibility of spaceflight microbiology
- Thomas Havelt: Bio based stabilisers for the application in food packaging materials
- Matthias Muhr: Development of a method for classification and sensory characterisation of energetic materials (lecture in German; original title: Entwicklung einer Methode zur Klassifizierung und sensorischen Charakterisierung von energetischen Materialien)
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Preller (inaugural lecture): Diseases & Drugs: An Atomic Level View on Molecular Mechanisms
The lecturers look forward to your participation!
Editor: Juri Küstenmacher