If you are looking for a DSH preparation course, the following information may be of interest to you.
The H-BRS offers a one-semester language course that prepares applicants for the DSH exam.
We require the German language proficiency certificate B2 and the qualification for a degree programme here. In addition, you need to pass an entrance test.
Entrance exam fee: 25 euros
Course fee: 470 euros
semester contribution: 268.80 euros (includes the ticket for whole North Rhine Westphalia area)
DSH exam fee: 110 euros
The application deadlines are 31 July for winter term and 31 January for summer term.
To apply, please submit the following documents:
- Completed and signed application form including passport photo;
- Certified copy of your secondary school certificate (including translation into English or German);
- Certified copy of your university entrance examination (including translation into English or German), if necessary in your home country;
- Certified copies of records of your academic studies (including translation into English or German);
- Original Certificate of the APS (refers to applicants from China, Mongolia, and Vietnam);
- Certified copy of German language proficiency certificate B2 level;
- copy of your passport (first page).
If your residence is currently outside Germany, please keep in mind to apply at least 8 weeks before the application deadline; otherwise you perhaps will not get your visa early enough to attend the entrance test.
You should send your application to the following address:
53754 Sankt Augustin
Please upload following application form and the explanations (the application form for summer term 2017 will be available from November 1, 2016):
- Application preparation course and explanations
DSH-preparation course: 3.10.2016 - 20.01.2017
Before applying you can check, whether your Secondary School Certificate qualfies for studies here: https://www.daad.de/deutschland/nach-deutschland/voraussetzungen/en/6017-admission-requirements/.
If you have acquired a school leaving certificate which qualifies you to study in your home country, but which is not recognised as a higher education entrance qualification in Germany, you will need to attend a preparatory course at a so-called Studienkolleg before starting your studies. In this case you could not attend the DSH preparation course.
Please find further information at: http://www.studienkollegs.de/home.html.