M.Sc.Research AssistantProject "Stella: Efficient Mobility"
Field of research
Modelling the effects of exercise strain to body parameters (e.g., heart rate)
Email:melanie.ludwig [at] h-brs.de
Phone:+49 2241 865 235
- Melanie Ludwig, Harald Grohganz, and Alexander Asteroth. A Convolution Model for Heart Rate Prediction in Physical Exercise. In Proceedings of the 4th International Congress on Sport Sciences Research and Technology Support (icSPORTS 2016), pages 157-164
- Melanie Ludwig, David Schaefer, and Alexander Asteroth. Training Simulation with Nothing but Training Data - Simulating Performance based on Training Data Without the Help of Performance Diagnostics in a Laboratory. In Proceedings of the 4th International Congress on Sport Sciences Research and Technology Support (icSPORTS 2016), pages 75-82
- Melanie Ludwig and Alexander Asteroth. Predicting performance from outdoor cycling training with the fitness-fatigue model. In Proceedings dvs-Workshop Modelling in Endurance Sports, pages 3–6. KOPS – The Institutional Repository of the University of Konstanz, 2016. URI: http://nbn-resolving.de/urn:nbn:de:bsz:352-0-371586.
- Matthias Füller, Ashok Meenakshi Sundaram, Melanie Ludwig, Alexander Asteroth and Erwin Prassler. Modeling and Predicting the Human Heart Rate During Running Exercise, in Information and Communication Technologies for Ageing Well and e-Health, pages 106-125, Springer, 2015
- David Schäfer, Alexander Asteroth, and Melanie Ludwig. Training plan evolution based on training models. International Symposium on Innovations in Intelligent Systems and Applications (INISTA), 2015
- Melanie Ludwig, Ashok Meenakshi Sundaram, Matthias Füller, Alexander Asteroth, and Erwin Prassler. On modeling the cardiovascular system and predicting the human heart rate under strain. 1st International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies for Ageing Well and e-Health (ICT4AgeingWell-2015), pages 106–117, 2015