University admission and allocation of study places

University admission and allocation of study places for applicants who have acquired their university entrance qualification in a non-EU country

Allocation of study places

In admission-restricted study programmes  7% of the places are allocated to applicants from non-EU countries. (This means that only a limited number of places is available). Places are allocated by the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.

In admission-free study programmes applicants who have the university entrance qualification and the required knowledge of German can get a place. DSH examination regulations


University Entrance Qualification

If you would like to know, whether your High School Certificate qualifies to apply, you may check it at DAAD Voraussetzung Studium and Anabin.

If your school-leaving certificate entitles you to study in your home country but is not recognised as a university entrance qualification (HZB) in Germany, you must attend a preparatory course before starting your studies. Further information can be found at: