Email your answers to the three questions below by 27 May 2020, 12.00 noon at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Among all participants who have answered at least one question correctly, we will raffle the following prizes:
- 3 drinking bottles by dopper
- 3 bamboo lunch boxes
- 20 metal boxes with peppermint pastilles
- 35 PC camera covers
- 40 pens and sticky notes sets
Respekt! Quiz Challenge:
1. How many different nationalities were enrolled at the H-BRS in winter term 2019/20?
2. Where does the annual Christopher Street Day (CSD) originate?
a. In the signing by Governor Stan Christopher of the law prohibiting conversion therapy
in the State of California (USA) in 2012
b. In the appointment of the first gay mayor in Philadelphia (USA) named
Christopher Street in 1989
c. In the Stonewall Riots on Christopher Street in New York (USA) in 1969
3. Since when are women officially allowed to study in Germany?
We wish lots of fun with the quiz and much success!
Your Respekt! Team
The initiative "Respekt!" at H-BRS addresses various aspects of diversity and sustainability. Mutual recognition, appreciation, acceptance and understanding of different personalities and interaction are strengthened. The initiative "Respekt!" was founded by the Vice President for International Affairs and Diversity together with the Presidential Representative for Diversity of the H-BRS and the International Centre for Sustainable Development (IZNE).