Interested applicants should fill in the online application form, no later than 31 March (deadline extended to May 31 for applicants who do not need to apply for a visa to start their studies in Germany), uploading:
- A motivation letter (max. 1 page) explaining why you want to study a master in Social Protection and what kind of experiences you have within this field.
- A recent CV in table form
- Copies of degrees and transcripts (if the language of those documents is neither English nor German, please provide verified translation)
- Proof of work experience in a field related to social protection. We require a letter signed by your employer detailing the exact dates of your employment, the number of hours worked weekly, your specific duties, as well as a paragraph on the organization or company explaining its field of work, mission statement, etc. The letter should bear an official stamp and include the official contact details of your immediate supervisor (work phone number and work email). If you worked for an international organization, please include the reference number.
- Proof of proficiency in English (official TOEFL (or equivalent) certificate or letter of your previous university confirming that your previous studies were conducted in the English language).
- Copy of passport (incl. flipside)
After the deadline the student secretariat will inform applicants in a timely manner about the next steps. For a definitive offer of a place of study, successful applicants are required to send in certified copies of the original degrees and certifications. For detailed instructions on how to apply, please visit this page.
The online application portal for the winter semester 2017/2018 is open until:
- March 31, 2017 for students who require a visa for the Schengen-Area.
- May 31, 2017 for students, who do not need to apply for a visa to study in Germany.*
* Persons, who can apply until May 31, 2017 are:
-Prospective students residing in Germany with a valid resident permit
-Prospective students from countries with a visa exemption to enter Germany
NB: To find out if your country has visa requirements or exemption for entry into the Federal Republic of Germany, please visit the following website. http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/EN/EinreiseUndAufenthalt/StaatenlisteVisumpflicht_node.html.
Please be aware that any forged / altered documents will result in the automatic rejection of your application.