We are strongly interested in the transfer of sustainable technology into the society and industry. Therefore, we are continuously looking for new partners to realise fascinating research topics together. On these sites you find the relevant people and contact data for particular concerns in contract research, development and advisory services.
We offer you advisement in the selection of best-suited materials for your specific application. Furthermore, we support you in the sustainable and energy-efficient optimisation of your manufacturing or assembling process. We will gladly discuss the conception of application-related test arrangement and assist you in evaluation as well as in lifetime prediction.
Our strengths are:
- Material development
- Failure analysis
- Optimization of manufacturing processes concerning energy efficiency, quality and resource economizing
- Advice in case of quality defects and claims
You can find detailed information and your partner here.
Our Laboratory for vibration engineering and stress analysis.
If you are interested in one of the following services, do not hesitate to contact our Dynamics Laboratory:
- Vibration measurement tasks (internal and external)
- Modal analysis: e.g. search for sound sources (internal and external)
- Investigation of transmission behaviour of materials: e.g. rubber-elastic components (internal)
- Measurement of acceleration and elongation using strain gauges (internal and external)
- Stress analysis with the Shaker (internal)
- Optical 3D-measurements to investigate vibration behaviour: high-speed camera, tracking system
You can find a list of the laboratory equipment and contact data here.