► Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the MBA Program "CSR & NGO Management", you have to provide proof of the following documents:
A university degree
(minimum: Bachelor’s degree)
1-year post-graduate work experience (at least)
(Please note: national service, internships, au pair or volunteer jobs cannot be considered as work experience!)
(e.g. Test of English as a Foreign Language - TOEFL)
Proof of sufficient funds
(for the entire study period)
► Annual application deadlines
If visa required: 31 May
If no visa required: 31 July
► How to apply?
To apply for the MBA Program, please follow four simple application steps:
If you are admitted, we will provide all the documents required for your visa application: notification of admission from our university (or alternatively a statement confirming that your prospects of gaining admission are good).
► Application process
Applicants for the MBA program must go through a 3-steps application process. As follows, you can see a step-by-step overview of the application process in our MBA Program:
1. Online Application: upload your documents on the online application portal
2. Pre-screening of the uploaded application documents by the university
3. First feedback on your application with invitation to the telephone interview
4. Information on application decision (acceptance or rejection with reason why)
5. Issuing of the visa support letter for your visa application at the embassy/consulate
6. Becoming a student of the MBA Program and being equipped with an overall information package for your successful start in our MBA Program
Contact our MBA Support Office for more information
If you want to learn more about the MBA in CSR & NGO Management degree program, please contact the MBA coordination office and ask for an individual conversation:
Apply for the MBA Program "CSR & NGO Management"
You can easily submit your application via the online-application tool offered by our University. Click the "Apply now" button below and get the right direction to our online application tool.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!