A university degree
(minimum: Bachelor’s degree)
1 year post-graduate work experience (at least)
(Please note: national service, internships, au pair or volunteer jobs cannot be considered as working experience)
(e.g. Test of English as a Foreign Language - TOEFL)
Proof of sufficient funds for the entire study period
Annual application deadlines
If visa required: 31. March
If no visa required: 30. June
How to apply?
To apply for the programme, please follow four simple application steps:
If you are admitted, we will provide all the documents required for your visa application: notification of admission from our our university (or alternatively a statement confirming that your prospects of gaining admission are good).
Applicants for the MBA program must go through a 3-steps application process. As follows, you can see a step-by-step overview of the application process in our MBA Program:
1. Online Application: upload your documents on the online application portal of the HBRS
2. Pre-screening of the uploaded application documents by the university
3. First feedback on your application with invitation to the telephone interview
4. Information on application decision (acceptance or rejection with reason why)
5. Issuing of the visa support letter for your visa application at the embassy / consulate
6. Becoming student of the MBA program and being equipped with an overall information package for your successful start in our MBA program
Do you want to find out more?
If you want to learn more about the MBA in CSR & NGO Management degree programme, please contact the MBA coordination office and ask for an individual conversation: email@example.com.
Do you want to apply now?
You can easily submit your application via the online-application tool offered by our University. Click the "Apply now" button below and get right directly to our online application tool. We are looking forward to receiving your application!