Tasks and Responibilites of the Examination Board
The examination board ensures the compliance with the examination regulations of the Bachelor’s degree programme Business Management, of the Master’s degree programme Innovation and Information Management and of the Master’s degree programme Controlling and Management at the department of Management Sciences (Sankt Augustin Campus).
The board is responsible for the correct application of the examination rules. It is particularly responsible for objections against decisions taken in the course of examination procedures.
Composition and Term of the Examination Board
The examination board consists of six people (Article 11 (2) HG):
- a chairperson, a deputy chairperson and one more member from the ranks of the professors
- one member from the ranks of the teachers for special tasks or from the ranks of the research associates
- one member from the ranks of the technical and administrative staff and
- one member from the ranks of the students.
The term of office for the elected professors, the teachers for special tasks, the research and teaching staff with an academic degree as well as for the technical and administrative staff is two years, the term of office for the student member is one year.
Members of the Examination Board
Member of the Examination Board Sankt Augustin Campus
- Prof. Dr. Sandra Rohleder (Chairwoman)
- Prof. Dr. Harald Lutz (Deputy Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Norbert Seeger
- Annette Höweler
- Martina Althof
- Student member
Member of the Examination Board Rheinbach Campus
- Prof. Dr. Wilhelm Schneider (Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Maike Rieve-Nagel (Deputy Chairwoman)
- Prof. Dr. Peter Muck
- Dipl.-Kff. Antje Röbbert
- Heike Lösch
- Student member