Tasks and Responibilites of the Examination Board
The examination board ensures the compliance with the examination regulations of the Bachelor’s degree programmes and Master’s degree programmes at the department of Management Sciences.
The board is responsible for the correct application of the examination rules. It is particularly responsible for objections against decisions taken in the course of examination procedures.
Composition and Term of the Examination Board
The Department of Management Sciences as an organisational unit of the Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg has two locations (Rheinbach Campus and Sankt Augustin Campus). Each location has its own examination board, which consists of the following six persons in accordance with article 11, paragraph 2 of the Higher Education Act:
- a chairperson, a deputy chairperson and one more member from the ranks of the professors
- one member from the ranks of the teachers for special tasks or from the ranks of the research associates
- one member from the ranks of the technical and administrative staff and
- one member from the ranks of the students.
The term of office for the elected professors, the teachers for special tasks, the research and teaching staff with an academic degree as well as for the technical and administrative staff is two years, the term of office for the student member is one year.
Members of the Examination Board
Member of the Examination Board Sankt Augustin Campus
Prof. Dr. Sandra Rohleder
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Doerks (Deputy Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Norbert Seeger
- Dina Ramien
- Martina Althof
- Student member
Please only use the following email address for emails to the examination board: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member of the Examination Board Rheinbach Campus
- Prof. Dr. Wilhelm Schneider (Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Maike Rieve-Nagel (Deputy Chairwoman)
- Prof. Dr. Peter Muck
- Dipl.-Kff. Antje Röbbert
- Claudia Faber
- Student member