Centre for Teaching Development and Innovation (ZIEL)
The Working Group "AG Labordidaktik" at H-BRS
The laboratory as a place of learning
In the context of e.g. a lab didactic seminar, in which different labs and their teaching/learning methods are presented, we want to exchange ideas on the following didactic questions against the background of the higher education policy framework and requirements of the job market:
- What potentials do laboratory courses offer and how can the didactic possibilities of teaching and learning in the laboratory be exploited to achieve learning goals?
- Which design possibilities - resulting from the learning needs and the framework conditions - are there?
- How can the learning process be accompanied in a motivating way?
- What organizational and methodological aids are there?
- What experiences have you gained as a lecturer?
- To what extent can findings from other laboratory courses be transferred to your own laboratory events?
Sie haben noch Fragen?
Telephone+49 2241 865 504