There is a large number of programmes to promote research and development at the levels of the German federal states, the Federal Republic of Germany and the European Union. Prior to submitting your application, you should obtain detailed information on the respective guidelines and criteria you have to meet. To be awarded a grant, you are not only required to provide excellent academic qualifications, but you must also fulfil certain funding criteria.
The Center for Science and Technology Transfer will be pleased to assist you with:
- your search for programmes and contacts;
- your search for co-operation partners;
- additional information and tips.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. You will find us on the fourth floor of our building in Sankt Augustin, Grantham-Allee 2, entrance A:
For further information on our University please click on:
- aktuelle Ausschreibungen mit Kurzbeschreibung (current public announcements, including brief description)
- Programme des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen (funding programmes run by the German Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia)
- Forschungsförderung des Bundes (research funding programmes run by the Federal Republic of Germany)
- Programme der EU (EU programmes)
- Tipps und weitere Informationen (Tips and further information)