Welcome to the Online Application for the Master’s degree programme in Marketing
This Master’s degree programme can be started in winter semester only. Applicants are required to have completed a Bachelor’s degree or will do so in the preliminary semester in economics or in a closely related subject.
An academic degree which is equivalent to a German bachelor's degree with a minimum of 210 credits (ECTS) is required. The share of the business modules must be at least 70 credits (ECTS). If you have any questions, please contact study coordinator Alexandra Bonn (E-Mail to Alexandra Bonn).
In order to take part in the admission process, a minimum average grade to 2.5 (according to the German grading system) in the first degree is required. Language proficiency proof must be on the minimum level of C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, proved by one of following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge CAE. Applicants with a school-leaving certificate or a Bachelor's degree in English are exempt from providing a proof of English language proficiency.
Application period and deadlines
For students with German/EU nationality:
- Applications will be accepted from February 1 until July 15 each year.
If you do not have your Bachelor's degree certificate by the application deadline, please submit it to us by August 31. However, the application deadline of July 15 remains unaffected.
For students with Non-EU nationality:
- Applications will be accepted from February 1 until March 31 each year.
- Latest deadline to submit the complete degree or diploma certificates including the final average grade is April 30 (in case it had not been provided at the time of application). However, the application deadline of March 31 remains unaffected.
Applicants of the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences
Students of the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University who would like to apply for this Master’s programme may do so by using their online university account via the SIS Info System. A transcript is required and can be uploaded during the online application. Please make sure that your current postal and e-mail address are available to the university. In the case that you are admitted to the Master’s programme, you will be informed by e-mail. Further information on the enrolment process will be attached to this e-mail.
Applicants of other universities
Before you start entering your data in the online-application form, please make sure that you have all the required documents ready:
- Certificate of your first academic degree including the transcript (in case of foreign certificates along with a translation of the documents into either German or English);
- Transcript, in case that the degree is being completed until the end of the current summer semester;
- Certificate of APS (for applicants from China andVietnam, who completed their first degree there);
- Proof of English language proficiency on C1 level (IELTS, TOEFL or CAE). The TOEFL code for the university is 7977 (“Fachhochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg”).
Please read the following instruction carefully, then click on the button “Login for online application” below:
- Fields marked with " * " are mandatory and information must be provided.
- Please upload the required documents as PDF files.
- Pay attention that the information is correct and truthful! False statements may result in exclusion from the procedure or in withdrawal of an already granted admission.
- Missing documents are being requested by us via e-mail.
- You will receive an e-mail that informs you about the admission to the Master’s course. Along with this e-mail you also receive your applicant number and all required information concerning the further steps leading to enrolment.
Please pay attention to the application and registration deadlines of this Master’s course. Incomplete applications or applications that are submitted after the expiration of the deadline cannot be considered!