Direkt zum Inhalt

Fachbereich Angewandte Naturwissenschaften

Where to go

Hände Weltkarte colourbox 8950421 liz (DE)

Partner Universities

You can join an exchange program with a partner university or organize a stay at a non-partner university of your own choice.
Our Partner Universities

The easiest way is to apply to one of our partner universities. In this case you have the advantage that there are already cooperation contracts, often funding or grants available and plenty of experience to rely on.

Partner-Universities for BSc Programs:


United Kingdom




Czech Republik





Partner Universities for students of MSc Biomedical Sciences:



Confused with so many options?

This checklist might help you:

  • Figure out, what your main purpose is, what you want to go abroad for (scientific achievement, double-degree, different modules, country and interest)
  • Limitations (money, language-barrier, study achievments etc.)
  • Country preferences and if you want to stay with our partner universities or organize everything by yourself
  • Look at the "How to apply" site! (Diese Seite befindet sich derzeit noch im Aufbau. Für aktuelle Anfragen zum Thema Auslandsaufenthalt wenden Sie sich bitte an unser International Office https://www.h-brs.de/de/io oder kontaktieren Sie ihre zuständige Person im Fachbereich für Auslandsangelegenheiten https://www.h-brs.de/de/anna/wer-macht-was, Punkt Internationales. Weitere Informationen gibt es auch unter https://www.h-brs.de/de/studium-im-ausland.)